Office of Institutional Research & Assessment Library
These titles and others are in the OIRA Library and are available for short term loan:
Designing Better Engineering Education Through Assessment (2008)
– Joni E. Spurlin; Sarah A. Rajala; & Jerome P. Lavelle (Eds.).
Revisiting Outcomes Assessment in Higher Education (2006)
– Peter Heron; Robert E. Dugan; & Candy Schwartz (Eds.).
Outcomes Assessment in Higher Education. Views and Perspectives. (2004)
– Peter Hernon & Robert E. Dugan (Eds.).
A Road Map for Improvement of Student Learning and Support Services through Assessment (2005)
– James O. Nichols & Karen W. Nichols (Eds.).
Assessing Student Learning: A Common Sense Guide (2009)
– Linda Suskie
Higher Education Handbook of Theory and Research (Vol. XIX & XX) (2004)
– John C. Smart (Ed.).
The Course Syllabus: A Learning-Centered Approach (2nd Ed.) (2008)
– Judith Grunert O’Brien, Barbara J. Millis, & Margaret W. Cohen.
Collaborative Learning Techniques (2005)
– E. F. Barkley, K. P. Cross, & C. H. Major
Classroom Assessment Techniques: A handbook for college teachers (2nd Ed.) (1993)
– Thomas A. Angelo & K. Patricia Cross.